Navitas Sports invites you to join the only course in the UK that provides you with the knowledge and skill of an elite level performance analyst, using tools that are accessible to all at the grassroots level.
- Endorsed and certified by ICQ (an Ofqual recognised Awarding Body).
- Standalone learning programme that will provide you with the skills, knowledge and resources to effectively implement video analysis into the coaching process at all levels.
- Focus on the specific skills and techniques of an analyst rather than software.
- Free samples of KPIs, spreadsheets and performance criteria used at an elite level.
- Suitable for anyone who currently works, or would like to work, in a sports coaching or sports science role, or those with a general interest in performance analysis.
- Develop the skills of an elite level analyst without the huge investment.
- Build the knowledge to future proof your career.
- No ongoing costs, the knowledge system, techniques and software used can be adopted and continuously improved at all levels.
- Take your coaching to the next level.
- Fully certified, quality assured and professionally delivered.
- Achieve results immediately.
- Improve feedback and presentation skills.
- Option to apply Approved Prior Learning for more advanced students.
The cost of the course is as follows:
- Standard rate = £195
- Student rate = £150
For details of upcoming courses, and to book your place, please click the button below.
“After 10 years of coaching, doing the performance analysis course was like taking the blinkers off for me. The UEFA ‘A’ Licence touches on the subject but this course takes it to a new level and should be part of all coaching courses. It also helped me secure my current role as First Team Analyst at Ballymena FC”
- Clifford Adams, UEFA A Licence Coach and First Team Analyst at Ballymena FC
“The Level 3 Award in Sport Performance Analysis has been an eye opener. The expert delivery and support systems put in place prior to the course were exceptional. I have directly improved as a coach as a result of the course and it has given my players and team the best chance to be successful. I personally will continue to use the services provided by Navitas and recommended them highly to my peers”
- Nick Pearce, First Team Manager at Crewe Alexandra Ladies FC
“As a player also embarking on a coaching pathway I found the course made me think outside the box. It has not only improved my coaching ability but has also improved the way I think as a player. The course is highly enjoyable and an enlightening experience looking at sport performance from an analytical perspective”
- Brian Hughes, Rugby Player, Analyst & U17 Coach at Instonians RFC
“My learning objectives were definitely met. I wanted to gain a wider understanding of the topic in general and this course has met my expectations and added so much more”
- Alison Mitchell, Basketball Coach and Sports Science Student at The University of Bedfordshire
“A must have qualification for any coach looking to improve participants individual technical performances or that of a collective team effort”
- Scott McNeill, Talent I.D. & Coach Education at Ulster Hockey